Well Friends,
I am now a High School Graduate. Ya! It really hasnt hit me yet... maybe it will when I start college, maybe it never will.
I was the 3rd person to graduate because I was in the choir! It was pretty awesome and weird. My parents kept asking me, "did you hear everyone screaming for you!?" Well, no, I didnt. It was totally silent for me actually! The rest of graduation was flippin' boring! Too much talking!
I got to run out of the event center and that was really fun. I wanted to take pictures and talk with my friend for probably the last time but I couldnt because that STUPID GIRL decided to be glued to his side the entire time. Later he and his mom kept calling me trying to find me but well... if i'm just standing there by myself why would I stick around. If they wanted me to stay he should have talked to me or something.
I went out to dinner to Olive Garden with my family. It was really fun even though I didnt eat very much.
Then I went home. I was going to go to the all night party but I couldnt find my ID. Turns out it was in my grandma's lawn... I think there was a reason I wasnt suppose to go.
Anyway, I totally broke down. I cried like a freaking baby. I cried for the past 2 months, for all the friends I've lost, for the people who have ganged up on me to hurt me, for my friend because I have lost him forever and for the pain he is going to have to go through. I had never felt so tired in my life.
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment